Company to Feature Portfolio of Mortgage Solutions for Reducing Risk
- Indecomm exhibits at MBA’s 2014 Convention, booth #633
- Company features most popular solutions for risk management
- Indecomm committed to increasing customer profitability and reducing risk
Edison, NJ (October 15, 2014)—Indecomm Global Services, a leader in business process outsourcing, learning, and technology solutions is pleased to announce that it will exhibit its newest mortgage solutions at the Mortgage Bankers Association’s (MBA) Annual Convention and Expo 2014 during October 19-22, 2014 at the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas, NV. Indecomm’s booth is number 633.
The convention offers the ideal setting for Indecomm experts to discuss this year’s pressing topics: process outsourcing, risk management, mortgage training, and document management as well as title and settlement services. Indecomm’s executives will also be available to demonstrate its portfolio of proprietary mortgage solutions. They include:
• Kaizen™ – our proprietary web-based risk management technology that can audit, track, and report on quality assurance (prefunding), quality control (post-closing), collateral risk, fraud, and vendor quality.
• Indecomm-Mortgage U Consulting and Education – renowned for its ability to translate complex mortgage rules into practical applications and solutions. Its specialties include compliance, operations, as well as FHA and VA requirements. Indecomm-Mortgage U is especially attuned to the needs of front line team members, from origination through servicing, helping them achieve effective and smooth-running operations.
• Yellow Platter Learning Management System (YPLMS) and a complete Mortgage Knowledge Elearning Library – to keep clients updated and compliant with CFPB training requirements.
• ViewPoint™ – our final documents tracking platform to help our customers know the status, aging history, and agent performance for their mortgage documents through their entire life cycle—in real time.
• The Recording Information Portal (TRIP) – our web-based aggregator of jurisdiction-level recording requirements and recording processing capabilities in a single place.
• Inteledoc Direct™ – our simple, secure, internet-based eRecording tool that makes document recording easy and efficient for lenders, title companies, and others who send documents to counties.
• iTitleHub™ – our multi-functional platform in title and settlement which offers nationwide title search and functionalities like title QC and commitment typing.
• Dynamic Doc Hub™ – our one-stop dashboard for imaging and auditing post-closing documents.
The meeting allows Indecomm executives an environment to engage other thought leaders in discussions which help frame the issues for the industry.
“Attending the MBA conventions is much more than merely displaying our wares,” said Rajan Nair, President, Financial Services Division, Indecomm Global Services. “These meetings are a key element in our business strategy. Here we can test our human and machine capital to see if we have truly met our customer’s needs.”
Indecomm Global Services spans many countries to bring the brightest talent and most effective tools to its customers. Indecomm brings partnership to help increase returns and reduce risk in this new environment.
About Indecomm Global Services
Indecomm offers consulting, outsourcing, learning, and technology solutions to our clients in the financial services, hi-tech, life sciences, education, and publishing verticals. We combine technology platform-driven outsourcing solutions with a flexible delivery model. Indecomm helps its customers improve profitability, gain time-to-market advantage, and achieve immediate return-on-investment.
With over 3,500 associates worldwide, Indecomm services its customers from global delivery centers and offices in the United States, Singapore, Malaysia, the United Kingdom, and India. For more information, visit www.indecomm.net. Indecomm is funded by leading global venture capital funds, including WestBridge Capital Partners, Tiger Global Management Private Equity, and the International Finance Corporation, a member of the World Bank Group.
Read more Indecomm news at the Indecomm newsroom.
About Indecomm Mortgage Services
Indecomm Mortgage Services is a trusted partner of top lenders and servicers, providing them with quality assurance, risk management, and loan fulfillment services. Indecomm’s title and settlement services platform-based solutions include title search and typing through iTitleHub™, post-closing through Dynamic Doc Hub™, eRecording through InteleDoc Direct™ and mail away recording supported by Indecomm’s recording website. Indecomm-Mortgage U is a close collaboration between Indecomm Mortgage Services and Indecomm Learning. The Indecomm-Mortgage U Health Check enables companies to ensure compliance with current regulations and anticipate the impact of new ones.
Indecomm Global Services