- Indecomm has launched a new E-Commerce site for online product purchases
- Products available are delivered by Indecomm Mortgage Learning, formerly known as Mortgage U
- Initial products available for purchase are eLearning, Live Learning, and Webinars
Edison, NJ – March 23, 2018 – Indecomm Global Services, a leading provider of business process as a service (BPaaS), software as a service (SaaS) technology, and learning solutions for the mortgage industry, has launched a custom E-Commerce website allowing online purchase of and access to mortgage training, resources, and services. These products are delivered through Indecomm Mortgage Learning, the mortgage education division formerly known as Mortgage U.
“Launching our E-Commerce solution is an exciting milestone for Indecomm,” said Rajan Nair, CEO, Financial Services, Indecomm Global Services. “It provides both our new and existing clients with an additional means to acquire the tools and resources they need to excel in their mortgage business, whether in the office or on the go.”
The E-Commerce website is delivered through the Indecomm Mortgage Learning platform, powered by Indecomm’s Yellow Platter Learning Suite. Over 70 mortgage training products are currently available for online purchase with immediate access to course materials and assets. Products include:
- eLearning courses, with topics ranging from general mortgage industry, production, operations, regulatory compliance, quality assurance, and more
- Live Learning courses, including the new Business Builder: Loan Origination Sales Tactics course with dates and locations across the country, including
- May 10, 2018 in Ann Arbor, MI
- June 5, 2018 in Dallas, TX
- September 20, 2018 in Irvine, CA
- October 3, 3018 in Charlotte, NC
- November 7, 2018 in Fairfax, VA
- Webinars, including Avoiding “Digital Disruption” – Navigating Social Media and Mortgage Compliance on April 11, 2018
To view the product catalog or to enroll in a course, visit the online store at https://mortgageu.indecommlearning.com/eCatalog/List
About Indecomm Global Services
Indecomm was founded in 2003 as a technology-enabled services company focused on high-speed document imaging technologies and automated data capture from structured and unstructured forms, with an innate ability to apply these technologies meaningfully to improve operational efficiency and client experience. We have been consistently ranked among the Global Top 100 IT and ITeS providers. With over 3,800 associates in 21 locations, Indecomm services its clients from global delivery centers and offices in the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, the United Kingdom, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Mauritius, and the Cayman Islands. We have active business engagements with over 300 global clients, including 20+ Fortune 500 companies.
Visit www.indecomm.net or call (732) 404-0081 to learn more.
About Indecomm Mortgage Services
Indecomm Mortgage Services is a leading provider of business services and technology for the US mortgage industry. With solutions for every stage of the mortgage lifecycle, Indecomm Mortgage Services provides outsourcing services, software as a service (SaaS) technology, and learning solutions to support the various needs of mortgage industry clients. With a proven track record of over 25 years in the mortgage industry, Indecomm partners with large and mid-sized lenders, servicers, and title companies as a trusted partner with a singular focus – helping them grow.
Visit https://mortgage-indecomm-net-mortgage-indecomm-net-mortgage-indecomm-net-mortgage-indecomm-net-mortgage-indecomm-net.mortgage.indecomm.net or call (732) 404-0081 to learn more.
Krista K. Sabol
Marketing Director, Mortgage Group
Indecomm Global Services